Terms & Conditions
Please note: Participation in the Spartan program shall be without remuneration. However, the possibility of compensation may arise during the course of the program.
1. Must be over the age of 18 to participate.
2. Is not an employee, agent, franchisee, or partner of a company & cannot act on behalf of the company. Does not have authority to incur debt, obligation, or liability on behalf of the company.
3. Duration of the program
(I) The Esports Club Spartan Program would commence upon completion & acceptance post the interview process & acceptance of the non-Disclosure agreement by the Spartan.
(II) In full consideration of the Spartans performance, his /her obligations & the rights granted herein, the Spartan may be granted an opportunity for employment with The Esports Club.
4. The SPARTANS must create the Content, including but not limited to the promotional Instagram posts and Instagram stories.
5. SPARTANS must share monthly report for the activity conducted during the program. A monthly report is to be sent not later than the last business day of the month.
6. The SPARTANS are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on the SPARTANS account, and the SPARTAN must keep its account password secure.
7. Content that is posted, submitted, uploaded, displayed, sold or used using our Program and services is your Content for which you are solely responsible. The SPARTAN must confirm that he/ she has all necessary rights to the Content and that they’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it or using it.
8. The Esports Club [TEC] expects the Content created by the SPARTANS to be a truthful and creative representation of TEC that, depending on the purpose of the Content, educates followers and/or increases their curiosity about the program and/or The Esports Club. The Esports Club is respectful of the SPARTANS creative freedom to create Content in a way that inspires the SPARTANS audience.
9. By participating in the Program and creating the Content, the SPARTAN agrees that TEC can use the Content on the Site, social media accounts, blog or in its marketing activities, and grants a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute, and display the Content in any media including posting in an online gallery, publication(s), and various marketing materials, with right to use, copy, modify, edit, and create derivative works therefrom. The SPARTAN also agrees to execute documents confirming such right and license at The Esports Clubs reasonable request.
10. Except to the extent permitted by applicable law, the SPARTAN shall not
(I) use any illegal method of advertising to promote the TECs products, and the SPARTAN shall be solely liable for any such unauthorized communications;
(II) display the Content in any way that in TECs discretion disparages or creates a derogatory or negative image of TEC;
(III) make any false or misleading representations relating to TEC, or engage in any other practices that could harm the reputation of TEC; or
(IV) display any Content in a manner that contains or promotes:
(a) illegal activities or
(b) Content that is misleading, violent, deceptive, or violates any third-party intellectual property, privacy or other rights of any kind. The Brand Ambassador is solely responsible for following all laws, regulations and rules regarding advertising claims.
11. The SPARTAN agrees to treat private information such as strategies, PR and campaign and content plans, that may be provided by TEC during the term of the TEC SPARTAN PROGRAM as strictly confidential. All such confidential information exchanged between the SPARTAN & TEC, shall be used solely for the purposes of rendering services pursuant to the TEC SPARTAN PROGRAM and, shall not be disclosed to any third party without the prior written consent of either party.
12. Spartans should NEVER request personal information from others, including but not limited to: Email address, billing information, personally identifiable information. Doing so will result in immediate removal from the Program.
13. Spartans should never abuse or attempt to cheat the Spartan Program. Doing so will result in immediate removal from the Program.
14. Examples of behavior that could lead to an immediate removal from the TEC Spartan Program include, but are not limited to:
(I) Negative speech (such as hate speech or threats of harm) directed at a group of people based on race, ethnicity, nationality, language, gender, sexual orientation/expression, age, disability, veteran status, social/economic status, or religion
(II) Threats of violence or incitement to violence against another person (including a fellow Spartan or staff)
(III) Repeatedly violating guidelines after receiving warnings.
(IV) Do not use profanity or other inappropriate or offensive language.
15. Do not insult or abuse The Spartan Program, The Esports Club, third parties, partners, or competitors in any way.
16. Do not engage negative comments. (Note: You are welcome to delete them or leave them, just do not reply.)